Godiag Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper can replace the EIS/ELV Test Line to work well with Xhorse VVDI MB Tool for Mercedes- Benz EIS W221 reading.
Godiag Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper overview:
It is used to connect ECU for ECU programming via OBD2 such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2, BYSHUT, DISPROG, etc.
There are clear functional definitions on the cable.
The specific functions:
- Supports DC power supply
- Support safety protection banana head super programming dedicated connection port power supply.
- Independent GND4, GND5 [meet the needs of special ECU programming].
- With boot GND4 clip, compatible with programming equipment such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2.
- With GND4 GND5 short-circuit switch [some ECUs need to be switched to short-circuit mode when programming].
Note: The switch of GND4-5 is normally pressed to make it light. When some ECUs need to be independently connected to GND4 and GND5, release the switch.
- With ignition analog switch [equipped with 1 large and 2 small dedicated ignition cables].
- Support standard obd2 full protocol connection [double K line, double CAN line], 3 large and 2 small power plugs, 4 large GND, 4 small GND.
- Equipped with CAN protocol communication resistance.
How to read Ben EIS by Godiag Tricore cable and VVDI MB Tool?
First, connect Godiag Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper to Benz EIS depending on the related wiring diagram
W221 old type
W221 new type
Then, connect another OBD port of godiag tricode cable to VVDI MB BGA Tool by the Xhorse OBD line
Next, connect VVDI MB Tool to the computer by the Xhorse USB cable
After that, turn on the analog ignition switch of godiag tricore cable to check whether the ECU can send CAN protocol communication
Finally Open VVDI MB software to read EIS for programming.
Attach the file of Godiag Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper Benz EIS Wiring Diagram
The Mercedes- Benz EIS is supported as below:
W169, W211, W209
W202, W208, W210
W203, W463, W639
W204, W207, W212
W212 new, W246, W166 EZS
W215, W220, W230
W221 new type
W221 old type
W164 NEC new
W164 NEC old
W246 one plug
MERCEDES EDC16CP31 PIN- OUT
Basic Pinout/connection diagram of Bosch EDC16CP31 ECU for Mercedes vehicles (MB CR SIGN: CR4.11/CR4.12/CR4.20 and others CR4.XX)
MERCEDES EDC15 (EDC15C6, EDC15C5) ECU PIN- OUT
Basic connection- pinout for Bosch EDC15C6, EDC15C5 Engine Control Units, used in Mercedes Benz cars.
MERCEDES EDC16 (EDC16CP31, EDC16CP32) ECU PIN- OUT
Basic connection- pinout for Bosch EDC16CP31, EDC16CP32 Engine Control Units, used in Mercedes Benz cars.
MERCEDES EDC16 (EDC16CP36) ECU PIN- OUT
Basic connection- pinout for Bosch EDC16CP36 Engine Control Units, used in Mercedes Benz cars.
MCC SMART- MEG 1.X ECU- PINOUT
Basic connection- pinout for Bosch MEG 1.X Engine Control Units, used in SMART cars.