Sometimes, you may encounter these situations: the car cannot be started/driven, crash, no repair station, impact by the heavy rain, snow, desert, etc. In this case, you need a strong car tow rope to help you. There are two kinds of two ropes designed by Godiag that can meet your need.
Option 1: GODIAG Tow Rope 6M x 2.5CM (Yellow)
Kinetic Recovery Tow Rope 14Tons Pulling Force 20ft/6M 2.5CM Diameter with 2 Soft Shackles for Jeep/ATV/SUV/UTV/Truck/Field Rescue
Package: includes 1 car tow rope (1″ diameter, 6meters/20ft length), 2 soft polyethylene shackles, 1 pair of gloves and 1 storage bag
Option 2: GODIAG Tow Rope 9 M x 2.5 CM (Green)
High Strength Tow Rope Car Breakdown Aid Recovery Cable for Off-Road Recovery for Truck Jeep Car ATV UTV Tractor
Package: includes 1 car tow rope (9m x2.5cm), 2 soft polyethylene shackles, 1 pair of gloves and 1 storage bag
The Godiag Car Tow Rope is made of high-strength polyester and nylon so it has good ductility. The rope is treated with special technology, which made it wear-resistant and scratch-resistant. After being stressed, this car tow rope can effectively reduce the vibration between the two vehicles.
The product is equipped with two pieces soft shackle, which can quickly connect the vehicle and the rope, and can be easily disassembled. The diameter of the tow rope reaches 2.5cm, and the pulling force value reaches an astonishing 14 tons, which can be used for different towing services. (Please note that general vehicles are only about 1.2-4 tons, including large SUVs.)
How to use Godiag Tow Rope?
Step 1. Install the soft shackle at the towing buckle of the towed vehicle and connect it with the tow rope ring on one end of the tow rope. Use the same way to connect the other end of tow rope with the other towing vehicle in the same way.
Step 2. Please keep a slow start, keep the tow rope straight and drive at a constant speed; when the car in front stops or turns, you need to turn on the lights in advance as a warning, and the car behind should keep synchronous braking or steering with the car in front at all times. Follow these points when towing:
(1) When towing: experienced drivers should drive the car behind, because the car behind is difficult to control, and a slight negligence or improper operation may press the tow rope, or cause a collision accident when turning.
(2) When starting: Because of the extra weight of the back car, the car in front must add more fuel to increase the speed of the engine, and then slowly loosen the clutch pedal and let the rope taut before starting. Control your speed while driving, and don’t drive at high speeds even if the road conditions are good.
(3) When shifting gears: the tow rope will be loosened accordingly. At this time, the towed car must not hit the brakes. Otherwise, when the vehicle in front is refueling, the tow rope will suddenly tighten and be impacted. Only when the rope falls to the ground can you lightly step on the brakes.
(4) When going downhill: If the ramp is very long, you can untie the rope and let the two cars slide down separately, which is safe. If the ramp is not long, you can keep the tow rope between the two vehicles. You can lightly step on the brakes of the back car to keep the rope taut at all times.
(5) When parking: lightly presses the front car brakes a few times to give a signal to the back car, and then the back car brakes, and both cars stop. When turning, you must pay attention to tighten the rope as much as possible in a large circle, so as to avoid danger.
Step 3. After the towing is completed, remove the soft shackle and put away the tow rope for the next use.
GODIAG Tow Rope Yellow Review: Great Emergency Rope for my Chevy Truck!
I’m too old for Heavy Emergency Steel Chain. This Emergency Rope is great alternative. It is much lighter in weight and fit nicely in the back of my Chevy Crew Cab back seat emergency storage. It comes with Storage Bag with dual end zipper too.
GODIAG Tow Rope Green Review: What an upgrade
My old kinetic recovery ropes just took a beating. With these being coated with a protective coating on the loop and these should last a lot longer! I also like they are typical rope fashion. My old ones are flat scraps, and they seem to pick up debris and abrasives much more easily. They also came with a really nice bag which is always nice. You don’t want 20 or 30 foot recovery ropes in folding in your truck! I also like the high viz green! Overall great quality.