What is GODIAG ECU GPT Boot AD?
It is a professional adapter which is equipped with a short-circuit-proof BOOT resistance board connection line to protect the ECU, and works with J2534 devices/ECU programmers (Foxflash, PCMTuner…) and PCMFlash software to read and write ECU data in OBD2 Bench or GPT Bench method (without disassembling the ECU) or in Boot method (with disassembling the ECU).
What’s the difference between Godiag Adapter and other adapters?
Godiag ECU GPT Boot AD has the features below.
- Support GPT to read and write data without disassembling the ECU.
- Support ECU opening BOOT method to read and write data
- Support ECU conversion to OBD2 mode to read and write data
- Equipped with BOOT resistance board connecting cable [anti-lost resistor design]
- Support RESET, BOOT, CNF1, GPT1, GPT2, 5V, 3.3V, VPP, GND.
- Support PCMFlash automatic control of ignition power supply
- Support manual ignition power control
- CANbus is equipped with a switch to freely select the 120Ω resistor
- ECU dedicated connection terminal.
- The ECU interface cable is labeled
Check the comparison table below.
|Items||GODIAG ECU GPT Boot Adapter||Other Adapters|
|Compatible with J2534 devices||√||√||X||X|
|BOOT resistance board||√||X||X||X|
|Dedicated ECU terminal||√||X||X||X|
|Power ignition manual /automatic switch||√||√||X||X|
|CANbus freely select the 120Ω||√||Fixed 120Ω||X||Fixed 120Ω|
|5V 3.3V GND CNF1||√||X||X||X|
GODIAG ECU GPT Boot AD ECU Connector Functions:
1.Supports standard OBD2 protocol equipment to perform diagnostic function.
2.Supports J2534 devices to perform ECU data reading and writing.
- Only Scanmatik 2 PRO for PCMflash allows to form GPT1, GPT2 signals necessary to work with Module 71.
- Other devices Scanmatik OpenPort 2.0, Mongoose JLR, MongoosePro JLR, Teradyne GNA600 (VCM 1), Mazda VCM 2 supports OBD2 or BOOT 53 mode to read and write ECU data.
How to use GODIAG ECU GPT Boot AD?
Connect Godiag ECU GPT Boot Adapter to ECU and Godiag GT100+ OBDII Breakout Box
Connect GT100+ to SM2 Pro, and connect to a computer via USB cable
Plug PCMTuner Dongle into computer
Supply power to Godiag GT100+, and press the power button
*For some ECUs, it needs to press the “MNL” button or “120 ohm resistor” button on Godiag Boot Adapter.
2.Operate with PCMflash software
Open pcmflash software
Select the corresponding Interface and ECU options correctly
Then perform the functions supported by clicking on the related option
Identification (recognize ECU)
Read ECU data
Write ECU data
Here are some videos using Godiag ECU GPT Boot AD, Godiag GT100+ and SM2 Pro J2534 device to read ECUs with pcmflash software.
Read ME17.5 ECU:
Read ME17.9.11 TC1762 ECU:
Recognize Hyundai M7.9.8 ECU:
Read Hyundai SIM2K ECU:
Read Mazda 3 ECU:
Read Audi SIMOS 8.10 ECU:
More info of GODIAG ECU GPT Boot AD ECU Connector: